Monday, May 30, 2011

Cycle Zombies Show @ Captains Helm 05/29/11

The show was great yesterday. I didn't take my van and rode along with Oscar which later I would regret thanks to Vic! Bikes, Vans, Hot Rods, and FREE hotdogs what more could you ask for?

Captains helm once again was the lot for the show.


Like burried teasure X marked the spot of the show. (don't really know why there was a X in the sky.)


Born Free is only a minute away and the #1 raffle ticket was there.





What do you think Bryce?


This killer pan only stood awhile.


Nice Ass


Cycle Zombies 1%erz





Chase's New killer Shovel!





Notice the new roof rack on the dice van? Vandoleros


Straight outta a 70's mag. This triumph was killer!


There is times at the captains helm where you can't figure out which year it is?


Blue Chrome


Gold Detail



Vandoleros Craig Showed up to show off those new super clean Daisy Mags.



I missed this van but saw them on the 5 fwy headin in different direction.


Nao showed up just not in time.上のこれらのサイドパイプを取得するのを待つことはできません。

2 comments:

  1. Damn, how do I keep missing these?!?! That's like a whole mile from my house and me and my '73 have yet to make it over there. When's the next get together there?

    Oh, and check out my van blog!
    http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/vansandvans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we saw you jammin' up the carpool lane on the 5 fwy too. Next time we won't be late!


    Sorry for the double post...

    ReplyDelete